Hen party life model
Wanting to organise a hen party life model in London in 2024? I’m an experienced hen party life model available in London and Brighton. My INSTAGRAM – mike_life_model
Planning a London life drawing class or a hen party with a difference? I’m available in Central London and surrounds including Kent and Sussex: Croydon, Royal Tonbridge Wells, Dartford, Epsom, Leatherhead, Woking, Guildford, Crawley, Sevenoaks and Maidstone.
Life drawing a toned, well-endowed, funny, tall, marvellous, smashing, cheeky, handsome, debonair, virile, wacky and athletic naked male life model is the ultimate hen party event (apart from an all expenses paid trip to Monaco – but what are the odds?).
STOP. Pause and take the enormity of all this in.
So you are thinking – this all sounds absolutely fab but how much will it all cost for this earth-shattering, life-affirming few hours of pure artistic hedonism and merriment with a fine example of manhood cost us?
23 million kwacha? A twenty two thousand shekels? 2,500,000 billion Zimbabwean dollars?
For the low, low price of only £15 per hen – including materials – you will have the chance to ponder my slightly pink, naked form while pretending to draw, drinking too much champagne and laughing uproariously at my little man!
Also available for events:
I also do installations, naked butler services, naked waiter, alternative events and parties and private sessions. Just get in touch with me. All types of art, for art is life!
About me –
I am in my 30s and available for London and within the M25. I can also work in the surrounds of Reading, Brighton, Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Oxford. An additional fee would apply for this…or just a couple of glasses of wine and sexual favours! jokes…
Yep, that’s ME below…see more on the “photos” page of the website.
Why choose me as your hen party model?
Do you STILL need to ask?
- I am 6 foot 1 with a swimmer’s muscular, toned, slim physique
- I have a variety of creative poses that you are sure to enjoy (and open to any suggested)
- The party can be as wild (think Wolf of Wall Street) or as tame as you want.
- I am not like some other 50 year olds who call themselves “hen party life models” — you know who you are! 😉 not pointing fingers or anything.
- I include drawing tuition in the classes – i draw myself and know how to teach fairly well.
What activities are included in the hen drawing session?
I include a range of fun games:
- burst the balloon
- giant man sketching – where each hen is assigned a body part
- find the post it – the party nominate 2 hens who are blindfolded and have to find the post it hidden somewhere on my body
Many of my poses are based on the statues of Ancient Greece including running, throwing and jumping and the fact that I am an athlete myself further improves the quality of the poses. The others are just totally random.
It’s fun, absorbing and I get everyone involved….but with your clothes on, unless you REALLY want to get into the spirit. Yep.